All your production needs at one source.
C&L will manage your job, handling printing and conversion, all to exacting standards. In addition, C&L is able to offer foam or custom vacuum formed inserts to enhance and protect your product. Corrugated and wire P.O.P. displays are also available. All aspects of the production process are overseen by a professional staff with over 60 years of combined experience in the packaging industry.
Along with our packaging design capabilities, C&L offers a variety of equipment to help meet the production needs of our customers.
- Heidelberg Speedmaster - 40" 6 color sheetfed press with coater (Aqueous or Varnish) - Qty. 2
- Heidelberg Speedmaster - 40" 4 color sheetfed press with coater (Aqueous or Varnish) and perfecting capabilities
- Muller-Martini Saddlestitcher - 6 pockets with cover feeder and 3 knife or 5 knife trimming capability
- MBO Folders - Folds standard, micro, combination, double gate fold - Qty. 3
- Seybold - 42" paper cutter - Qty. 2
- Polar Cutting System - 54" with auto jogging and inline stacking
- TexWrap model 2219 - Automated Shrink Wrap System
- Shrink Tech model STS-17 - Automated Shrink Wrap System
- Heat Seal model HS-115 - Semi Automatic Shrink Wrapper - Qty. 4
- HB-55 Pacesetter - Semi Automatic Poly Baggers - Automated Packaging Systems - Qty. 5
- Secap Jet 1 Inkjet System - with Ultrafeed and 4,000 Watt Dryer - Qty. 2
- Secap model 13K - Inkjet Printer - with 1,000 Watt Dryer
- Taneum TCP622 - Label Printer
- Longford B700 - Feeder/Inserters - Qty. 2
- Hot Melt Technologies - gluing system